Ultralight, packable, waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® alpine pant designed for emergency weather protection. Alpha Series: Climbing and alpine focused systems | SL: Super light.
Delivering optimized performance for minimal weight, the ultralight Alpha SL Pant packs small, ready to provide emergency weather protection when needed. N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® product technology is waterproof, breathable and exceptionally light. The nylon ripstop face offers some abrasion and tear resistance. Where higher levels of durability are required, Arc’teryx uses hardwearing N150p-X GORE-TEX® fabric.
Built to handle wide range of alpine pursuits while weighing as little as is functionally possible, the Alpha SL Pant uses only essential features. Drawcords at the hem work with a tuck away bootlace hook to provide a secure, full coverage fit, even while climbing. The dual waist adjusters fit comfortably under a pack or harness, and the trim leg fit reduces crampon snags and allows for more effective layering. The Athletic fit with e3D patterning maximizes ergonomic freedom.
An example of the Arc’teryx commitment to performance focused design is the Alpha SL’s side zip system. Running the length of the pant, the zipper separates completely, making it easy to put on and take off the pant as weather shifts. By partially unzipping each side at the top, the system creates a drop seat, a feature that is truly appreciated when needed. Arc’teryx WaterTight™ zippers are used for a streamlined, snag free profile.
FULL FEATURE LIST
- Compressible and packable
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Articulated knees
- Gusseted crotch
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ full separating two-way side zippers
- Snap cuff-closures
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Lace hook
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Adjustable waist
- Pull-on style with elasticized waist
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Reinforced instep patch
- N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with PacLite® product technology
- N150p-X GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® product technology reinforcements
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
There are no reviews yet.