For backpacking, thru-hikes and alpine expeditions, the Aether AG Series has a pedigree like no other pack. We set the bar for technical backpacking packs by combining Anti-Gravity technology with customizable fit and innovative features like our new convertible top lid to create a more capable and comfortable pack for long-haul load carrying on any multi-day excursion.When you need a pack that can carry heavy loads for up to a week, there is no better option than the Aether AG 60.
- Removable top-lid converts to DayLid daypack.Not available outside the US and Canada.
- Dual upper side compression straps
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Additional main compartment access
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Dual front compression straps with StraightJacket compression
- Dual ice tool loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Side panel zip access to main compartment
|SM||3478 IN3 / 57 L||30.71H X 15.35W X 12.2D IN.||5.096 LBS.|
|MD||3661 IN3 / 60 L||32.68H X 15.35W X 12.2D IN.||5.148 LBS.|
|LG||3845 IN3 / 63 L||34.65H X 15.35W X 12.2D IN.||5.199 LBS.|
- MAIN: 210D Nylon Dobby
- ACCENT: 210D High Tenacity Nylon Shadow Box
- BOTTOM: 500D Nylon Packcloth
There are no reviews yet.