With an upper fabric that consists entirely of our Engineered Knit Technology, the Momentum Lace provides stretch where you need it, support where it matters and all- around exceptional breathability. We’ve also added a micro-fiber liner to the front of the shoe to minimize stretch and maximize comfort. The Momentum’s durable rubber is unique in that it’s molded—inspired by the way we forge our carabiners—versus cut from one sheet of rubber. This is our engineered solution to optimize our shoe’s rubber and rands for durability and comfort. Designed for all-day comfort on moderate routes, boulders or gym sessions, the Momentum features a soft-flex midsole for sensitivity and lace-up adjustability, making it the perfect entry level climbing shoe.
Momentum Lace Climbing Shoes – Women’s Features
- Neutral, flat last for vertical climbing and all-day comfort
- Women’s specific last provides customized fit
- Engineered Knit Technology upper provides exceptional breathability and comfort
- 4.3mm rubber is built for durability and molded for optimal consistency and performance
- Soft flex midsole for added sensitivity and comfort
- Lace entry for fit adjustability
There are no reviews yet.