The Bay Apache Steel Toe Super Logger is a 9-inch tall men’s lace-up boot is built to withstand the wear and tear of hard work. Its rugged brown leather exterior features the Chip-A-Tex® waterproof membrane system that’s still breathable. Water is locked out of the boot by the membrane shield but air passes through from the foot for maximum comfort. The steel toe exceeds ASTM F2413-11 standards for impact and compression and protects the toe from non-electrical conduction of magnetic charges. This boot also features Texon® 460 waterproof insoles that are lightweight, breathable, and moisture-resistant. Its Vibram® rubber outsole brings quality, performance, and safety to every task. This style is proudly assembled in the USA with imported parts.
- Leather: BAY APACHE WATERPROOF
- Construction: GOODYEAR® LEATHER STORM WELT,CHIP-A-TEX® WATERPROOF BOOTIE
- Waterproofing: Chip-A-Tex® Waterproof Bootie
- Lining: RUBY DRI LEX® 2000
- Shank: Triple Ribbed Steel
- Outsole: VIBRAM® TACOMA YELLOW PLUG LOGGER
- Midsole: 4 Iron Rubber / 6 Iron Robus Combination
- Insole: TEXON® 460 WATERPROOF
Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.