The Tan Utility 6-inch tall men’s lace-up boot is built for protection and comfort with a golden tan leather exterior with the Chip-A-Tex® waterproof membrane system that’s breathable. Water is locked out of the boot by the membrane shield but air passes through from the foot for maximum comfort. It has Texon® 460 waterproof insoles that allow for a relaxed and comfortable fit and a triple ribbed steel shank for stability. With 400 grams of 3M Thinsulate™ Ultra, this interior layer is lightweight, breathable, and moisture-resistant. It’s thick for even greater warmth and comfort, yet still thin enough to allow complete freedom of movement and designed for some of the harshest conditions yet retains insulating value in damp environments. Its Vibram® outsole guarantees maximum traction on wet or dry surfaces and various terrain.
- Leather: TAN WATERPROOF
- Construction: GOODYEAR® LEATHER WELT/ CHIP-A-TEX® WATERPROOF BOOTIE
- Waterproofing: Chip-A-Tex® Waterproof Bootie
- Lining: RUBY DRI LEX® 2000
- Shank:Triple Ribbed Steel
- Outsole: VIBRAM® DURALOGICAL® YELLOW PLUG
- Midsole: 4 Iron Rubber
- Insole: TEXON® 460 WATERPROOF
Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.