The redesigned FreeSteps6® offers durable, ultra-light traction performance to those needing a simple anti-slip aid for outdoor activities. FreeSteps6 provides excellent grip if you are winter walking, ice fishing on a frozen lake, working your way through muddy trail sections, manoeuvring slippery rocks while fly fishing (river wading), or simply shoveling an icy driveway – these crampons / ice cleats will give you the confidence to move around in slippery conditions.
These crampons can be used for light trail running, however we recommend Trail Crampon Ultra’s for this purpose. US Patented.
- Versatile: Can be combined with a variety of footwear options (incl. insulated boots) and be used in several different types of settings
- Reliable grip and comfortable: 21 stainless steel 1/4 inch spikes that are dispersed across a broad area
- Durable: Utilizing heat moulded elastomer, this harness holds tight in the coldest of conditions
- Easy to get on and off: Designed to be easy to put on, fit securely when wearing, and simple to remove
- Lightweight and packable: Hillsound’s lightest crampons! The medium size are just over 12 ounces for a pair
- Stainless steel spikes
- Elastomer harness
- Size M (pair): 12.17 oz (345 g)
- Length: 1/4″ (0.7 cm)
- Number of spikes: 21
- Winter walking / hiking
- Fly fishing
- Ice fishing
There are no reviews yet.