Our bootmakers don’t brag. They let their creations do the talking. With solid stitchdown construction, Vibram® Kletterlift outsoles, and full-leather support, this classic boot could tell some stories. Women’s sizes available.
The USA-made Mountain Light II hiking boot is legendary for its unmatched quality, durability and support. GORE-TEX® lining provides waterproof protection. The Vibram® Kletterlift outsole offers lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption and guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces. Danner’s famous stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for stability and the lace-to-toe system provides a secure fit.
HOW IT FITS
The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an “EE” (wide) in this style.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable – even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain, one-piece, all-leather upper offers a classic look with superior waterproof protection and durability
- Danner’s handcrafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Danner® Airthotic® a half- length, molded polyurethane instep that cups the heel and supports the arch area of the foot
- Vibram® Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 5″ height
- Men’s 62 oz; Women’s 54 oz
- Made in the USA
Brown: Style No. 30800; Black: Style no. 30860
There are no reviews yet.