The Black Oiled Steel Toe Logger is a 9-inch tall men’s lace-up boot built for reliability and comfort. Its classic black leather exterior features the Chip-A-Tex® waterproof membrane system that’s still breathable. Water is locked out of the boot by the membrane shield but air passes through from the foot for maximum comfort. It has a steel toe that exceeds ASTM F2413-11 standards for impact and compression and protects the toe from non-electrical conduction of magnetic charges. This boot also features Texon® 460 waterproof insoles and 400 grams of 3M Thinsulate™ Ultra that’s lightweight, breathable, and moisture-resistant. The Vibram® rubber outsole brings quality, performance, and safety in the roughest conditions.This style is proudly assembled in the USA with imported parts.
- Leather: BLACK OILED WATERPROOF
- Construction: GOODYEAR® LEATHER STORM WELT,CHIP-A-TEX® WATERPROOF BOOTIE
- Waterproofing: Chip-A-Tex® Waterproof Bootie
- Lining: RUBY DRI LEX® 2000
- Shank: Triple Ribbed Steel
- Outsole: VIBRAM® TACOMA YELLOW PLUG LOGGER
- Midsole: 4 Iron Rubber / 6 Iron Robus Combination
- Insole: TEXON® 460 WATERPROOF
Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.