Urban style meets backcountry performance in the Men’s Yukon II Parka.
- 700-fill-power down provides lightweight warmth, loft, and compactability
- 10K/10K Marmot MemBrain® 2-layer waterproof/breathable fabric repels water and reduces internal condensation
- Center-front zipper with storm flap
- Removable hood with faux fur
- Zippered chest and interior pockets; double-entry handwarmer pockets
- Interior cuffs
- Rated at 10,000mm (water column) waterproof and 10,000g (MVTR) for breathability
Stay dry from your morning commute to happy hour with the Marmot MemBrain® 2-layer waterproof/breathable fabric that repels water and reduces internal condensation. The 700-fill-power-down provides lightweight warmth, plus the two-way, center-front zipper with a storm flap offers extra weather protection from blustery city nights. This winter coat features a removable hood with faux fur lining for a touch of style. Stow essentials in the zippered chest, interior, or double-entry handwarmer pockets.
- Product Weight:2lbs 14.3oz (1310g)
- Main Fabric: MemBrain® 2L 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane 4.4 oz/yd
- Insulation Type:700 Fill Down, 222.3g
- Center Back Length:31in
- Waterproof: Yes
- Style Number:11290
There are no reviews yet.