The original Kor Strata™ Hoody was a minimalist midlayer for any kind of undertaking where all-over insulation is called for—that vision stands true today, now with even more to look forward to. It still takes the sting out of monster and mundane missions alike, it’s still fashioned for high-active pursuits, and it still brushes off beads of rain or sweat. A top performing piece for every winter-weather kit, we’re pushing it in both function and form, bringing a more progressive silhouette for stand-alone sporting.
- Uses: Ski / Snowsports, Rock Climbing, Backpacking / Hiking, Casual / Travel, Camping
- Lightweight and breathable 20D stretch ripstop Pertex® Quantum Air™ fabric
- Primaloft® Gold Active is a highly breathable stretch insulation
- Three-piece hood
- One secure zip chest pocket
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Full zipper at center front
- Shell fabric is bluesign® approved
- 11.4 oz / 322 g
- Pertex® Quantum Air™ 20D Stretch Ripstop
- 59% Recycled Nylon, 41% Nylon
There are no reviews yet.