The most voluminous women’s-specific pack in our line, the Osprey Xena 85 carries as much gear as you can throw at it for trips of any duration. The Xena’s legendary load-carrying ability will keep you comfortable throughout the journey, and Interchangeable hipbelt and harness sizes plus custom molding allow anyone to dial in the perfect fit for them. Trail-focused features like hydration compatibility and Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment ease your journey, every step of the way. Backed by our All MIghty Guarantee, forever.
It’s simple, lengthy expeditions and trips require impressive amounts of gear, but what’s more impressive is how comfortably these purpose-built packs actually carry on the trail.
Need a small hipbelt and XL harness? With interchangeable sizes, that’s easy. Even better, once the right hipbelt is chosen, our custom molding option provides the ultimate personalized fit
ACCESS AND ORGANIZATION
Prioritizing access and organization makes larger loads easy to manage. Side pockets and multiple access points provide added convenience, even in the backcountry.
CONVERTIBLE TOP LID DAYPACK
Haul your gear to base camp, remove the top lid and deploy the impressively functional DayLid™ to summit a nearby peak or enjoy a backcountry picnic.
- Floating, removable top lid with top-and under-lid zippered pockets converts to a DayLid™ daypack for side trips from camp or bagging peaks
- Integrated FlapJacket™ protects gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- External hydration reservoir sleeve is easy to access when the pack is fully loaded and accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Dual side zips provide easy access to gear stored in the main compartment without removing the top lid
- Two zippered front pockets provide additional storage and organization options
- Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Front hybrid nylon/stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets store water bottles and more
- Dual side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a slim pack profile when not fully packed
- Dual ice tool attachment points
- Zippered, wide-mouth sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
- 4mm LightWire™ peripheral frame (105)
- 3.5mm LightWire™ peripheral frame (88, 75, 85, 70)
- Airscape™ Backpanel
- Mesh-covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation and keeps the load close to the body
- NeoSpacer™ fabric provides comfortable fit
BIOFORM4 CM™ HIPBELT
- Balances firmness and cushioning for optimal carry
- Custom heat molding for a precise, personalized fit
There are no reviews yet.