Style No. #23000
Classic marsupial pullover made with tried-and-true midweight Synchilla® 100% recycled polyester double-sided fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Warm and soft, Patagonia’s Synchilla® Marsupial features a large kangaroo-style pocket that keeps your hands warm and holds the day’s necessities. Made with an ultra-plush 100% recycled polyester double-sided fleece (with an anti-pilling finish), this lightweight and stuffable pullover insulates without overheating. Its chest-deep front zipper vents heat and extends into a stand-up collar that protects from the wind. A zippered left-chest pocket secures small valuables, and shoulder seams are offset to eliminate chafe under pack straps. It’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Hip length.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester double-sided fleece with an anti-pilling finish
- Deep, center-front zipper (for easy on/off) with zip-through, stand-up collar
- Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability
- Zippered left-chest pocket; kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 454 g (16.01 oz)
Body: 8-oz 100% recycled polyester double-sided fleece with an anti-pilling finish.
Pocket bags: 3-oz 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
There are no reviews yet.