Warm, windproof, water-resistant—the Nano Puff® Jacket uses incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco (100% polyester that’s at least 55% postconsumer recycled) wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and lining. Starting in 2020, we are transitioning our Nano Puff styles to PrimaLoft’s innovative 100% postconsumer recycled polyester insulation made with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology, which provides excellent warmth for its weight, stays warm when wet and reduces carbon emissions as compared to conventional production methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
100% Recycled Shell Fabric
Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
55-100% Recycled Insulation
60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55-100% postconsumer recycled polyester, provides excellent warmth for its weight and stays warm when wet; styles made for 2020 and beyond are produced with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology, which reduces carbon emissions as compared to conventional production methods
Horizontal Quilting Pattern
Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of Origin: made in Vietnam.
Weight: 284 g (10 oz)
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 1.3-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water-repellent chemistry that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry)
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 55-100% postconsumer recycled polyester; styles made for 2020 and beyond are produced with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
There are no reviews yet.