Lightweight helmet with enhanced protection for climbing, mountaineering and ski touring
Designed for climbing, mountaineering and ski touring, the METEOR helmet is lightweight and low-profile, with excellent ventilation, making it comfortable for both summer and winter use. The design provides greater coverage and enhanced head protection. METEOR is the first CE-certified ski touring helmet. The points for integration of ski goggles make it a thoughtfully styled helmet optimized for ski touring. This helmet does not meet the requirements of the EN 1077 standard for alpine ski helmets.
- Lightweight, low-profile, ventilated helmet:
– only 240 g
– low-profile design of the helmet achieved using In-Mold construction with an expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam liner injected inside a lightweight polycarbonate shell
– large vents offer excellent air flow
– quality finish and a sleek design
- Enhanced protection:
– designed in accordance with Petzl’s TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION label
– designed for optimal protection against side, front and rear impacts
- Suited for ski touring:
– first CE-certified ski touring helmet
– optimal ventilation on both the ascent and descent. The helmet can be worn comfortably from the beginning to the end of an outing
– front of helmet is specifically designed for use with ski goggles
– rear elastic band is compatible with ski goggle headbands
– semi-rigid headband can be easily adjusted, even with gloves on
– two clips in front and a rear elastic band help the user secure a headlamp to the helmet
NOTE: This helmet does not meet the requirements of the EN 1077 standard for alpine skiing helmets.
- Material(s): polycarbonate crown, expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, polyester webbing
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, CE casque de ski de randonnée, UIAA
|Head circumference||48-58 cm||53-61 cm||48-58 cm||53-61 cm||48-58 cm||53-61 cm|
|Weight||225 g||240 g||225 g||240 g||225 g||240 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|
There are no reviews yet.