Ready. Aim. Get fired up with our VersaTac pants. A whole lot of R&D went into their technical design. We developed them in conjunction with military professionals and outdoorsmen who are more the type to read Field & Stream rather than Men’s Journal. We’ve even found that U.S. Special Forces have taken a special liking to our VersaTacs. When your life is constantly in harm’s way, you want the ultimate protection in clothing. The Mid Pants are heaviest in the line and are made with extra-durable 6.6-oz Yukon Canvas weave nylon fabric, and feature a gusseted crotch and double-reinforced knees and seat. The Mid pants sport the following: side cargo pockets with internal pockets to hold a flashlight, mag clips, and energy bars; vertical zippers on front cargo pockets that allow quick access while sitting, kneeling or driving a vehicle; and reinforced pocket openings to prevent abrasion against knife clip chafe. Front pockets close with Velcro and double-button closures, and two back pockets have flaps with Velcro and double-button closure as well.
Reason For Being: Part of our “Versatac” line, the Light pants offer a lighter weight version of the Mid Pant, making them better for hot and/or wet climates.
Fabric: 2 ply, 3 ounce Duralite nylon shell, making them lightweight, breathable, but also water resistant and incredibly tough.
The best pockets around. Huge cargo pockets allow limitless storage while also including smaller pockets for sorting what you carry. A cell phone pocket allows for easy access and storage of mobile devices, and the side cargo pockets have additional zipper access for ease when seated.
RAILTEX Reinforcement: Railtex is the reinforcement nylon we put on most of our pants, similar to Cordura®. It is highly abrasion resistant and water resistant and is a second layer of defense. We reinforce the highest-impact areas of your pant: the knees, ankles, and butt, to ensure they last forever.
- Super tough yet light 3oz Duralite Nylon shell
- Reinforced seat and knees of RailTex nylon
- Engineered Side cargo pockets with internal pockets to hold flashlight, Mag clips, with additional space
- Vertical zippers on front of cargo pockets allow access while sitting, kneeling or driving a vehicle
- Cell phone pocket slot behind right cargo pocket.
- Reinforced pocket openings for abrasion against knife clip chafe
- Pockets close with choice of Both Velcro and double button closure
- 2 back pockets with flaps and velcro and button closure
There are no reviews yet.