The Bushwacker Weatherpant with Insect Shield is the newest addition to our famous tough pants collection. A full featured pant with a great fit. A balistically tough outdoor pant yet refined enough for hanging out in those Palo Alto juice bars. Features include: Insect Shield technology to ward off the Mosquitoes, black flies, chiggers, ticks and no-seeums. Tough 2ply 3oz Duralite Nylon with Railtex reinforced seat, knees and back of ankle, Deep front pockets with side security zip pocket, 2 zippered back pockets, arcticulated cell phone pocket on right leg, cross-quad zippered pockets for easy access and storage, 2″ belt loops, removable belt and a D-ring attached to the front belt loop for attaching keys, carabiners, etc. If there was a perfect pant for the Barkley Marathon or the death race in Vermont, this pant would be it!
- 2ply 3oz Duralite Nylon
- Insect Shield Technology protects you from the bugs
- Tough Railtex reinforced Seat, knees and back of ankles
- Deep front pockets with side zippered security pocket
- 2 Zippered back pockets
- Slanted cross-quad zip-pockets on each leg for easy access and storage
- Articulated cell phone pocket
- Articulated knees for great fit
- D-ring on front belt loop for clipping keys, carabiners, etc
- Boot-Cut width cuff
- Slotted button closure with 7″ fly
- Belt loops to fit a 2″ belt
There are no reviews yet.