Fast, light, agile and supportive shoe for day hikes on technical trails. I FL: Fast and Light.
HIKING AND TREKKING
For technical hiking, trekking, durable and protective designs for remote and varied conditions.
FAST AND LIGHT
Minimalist, high performance and lightweight, for rapid travel in variable conditions.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
AERIOS FL SHOE
Easy ramble or demanding destination-driven charge – every hike is a unique experience. Light and breathable the Aerios FL lets you travel confidently and comfortably across a range of technical trails. Its trail run-inspired design is bolstered with a sure-footed Vibram® Megagrip outsole and integrated TPU shank for stability. The durable, flexible upper provides breathable comfort, synthesizes with the foot for a secure fit, and give the Aerios FL a distinctively clean aesthetic.
- Single layer mesh upper is lightweight, durable, and air-permeable
- TPU midfoot chassis cradles and protects the foot
- TPU toecap provides protection from abrasion
- TPU protection on the upper provides abrasion resistance
- Injected EVA midsole delivers longwearing cushion and comfort
- 0.8mm microfiber heel lining
- Footwear Width: Standard
Footwear Liner Construction
- 3D molded, Ion Element 100% recycled EVA (closed cell) by Dynamic Foam (4.5mm)
Footwear Outsole Construction
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
There are no reviews yet.