This trail running shoe features a unique blend of light weight, durability, stability, and protection for running and fast hiking on rough terrain and technical trails.
- Gore-Tex membrane for waterproof protection and enhanced breathability.
- Low-cut profile for freedom of movement.
- Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.
- Sensifit system works to cradle the foot for a precise and secure fit.
- Quicklace for one-pull tightening.
- Lace Pocket for easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system.
- Asymmetrical lacing for a customized fit and quick adjustment.
- Protective rubber toe cap for toe protection in mountain and trail environments.
- Protective mud guard all around the base of the shoe.
- OrthoLite sockliner combines a specific Ortholite foam.
- Ortholite foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot.
- Dual-density EVA for cushioning, stability, and motion control.
- Low-profile 3D Advanced Chassis, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes security, motion control, energy management and push through protection for a high performance, stable, and responsive ride.
- Non-marking Running Contagrip for the perfect blend of grip and durability to cover mixed terrain at high speeds.
- Designed with specifically placed forefoot flex grooves, self cleaning, multi-directional lugs, and defined toe off and braking lugs to dynamically tackle any terrain.
- Wt: 14.4 oz.
There are no reviews yet.